• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where to buy legit pins for the best price?!

Where to buy legit pins for the best price?!

TheNitroPro40

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my family and I will be going back to DW again this year. I am very against scrap pins and fakes, so my question is where do I buy? I know almost all ebayers sell fakes even if they have great reviews. We mainly trade with cast members thus not needing specific pins. However I want 100% real pins but for the best price possible, I know I'll have to pay more than scraps and that's okay. Any and all help is very much appreciated! Thanks

I think you're here on the right place :) There are a lot of members selling pins on here.
If you're interested I have a couple of nice pins for sale to, nothing special, but legit pins and good for cm trading :)

Yes, like the other two said, you're in the right place. There are a ton of people selling pins here. If you need any traders let me know. I have several traders from $2-$3 :)

Yep, DPF is the best place to buy pins, for sure! I am always on the lookout for cheap, legit traders. I have 3 kids, plus nieces and a nephew AND my best friend's little girls that I have been able to supply with authentic pins for CM trading, thanks to generous sellers on here that care about our hobby more than making a huge profit. Jadestarr has a great sale going on right now and if you keep an eye on the Sales forum I'm sure there will be others.

Awesome I thought so but since I'm still new to the forum I wanted reassurance. Thanks everyone! Rocke01 I will look first but I will for sure keep you in mind!

If you decide to buy pins on Ebay, avoid the " random lots." instead, look for smaller lots of about ten pins that has a picture of the exact pins you will be getting. Avoid lots that boast "100% tradeable," and go for ones that say 'authentic.' And know that even if you come to the park with authentic pins, a lot of the pins on cast lanyards are fakes (I'm sorry to say). Don't let this discourage you from trading, just be smart about it. :)

Hey, I have grab bags of 12 Pins for $20 + $3 shipping for US and $7 shipping international. Let me know if I can be of help!!

Once Alex (zagales14) runs out, check out Kilian (killjoy667), he has pins for $1 each + shipping (there is a minimum order of 10-20 pins though)

Yep and even though I don't ahve it listed I do have pins for $1 each plus shipping as well (they come new in the package so you do have to buy 6 or 7 at a time), if you order 5 7 pins sets or more shipping maxes out at $6 in the USA (I don't care if you order 50 sets, still $6 shipping). :)

Back