• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

White Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Witch

MJSM

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Does anyone have the
pin50752th72
Pin 50752: DisneyShopping.com - Narnia Boxed 6 Pin Set (The White Witch)

The picture on Pinpics doesn't seem to be an actual photo. I have a question about the color of the witch's face. Mine, which I recently sold, had an orange color. I did buy the pin directly from Disney. I just wondered if anyone else had a similar coloration.

Thanks

I traded off my white which a month ago, and don't remember what her face looked like, but she was bought directly from disney, so curious if someone has one that can let us know

Nathan, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. EchoHarmony already got back to me and she put my fears at ease. The pin does have an orange shadow on the face.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back