• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who wants to start Christmas train co-op? I want Marie & Tink!!

Who wants to start Christmas train co-op? I want Marie & Tink!!
Ok I just need to know if a check will be accepted next FRI when I mail..or do I wait until the pins are in hand?

Right, we're not sure who is ordering yet. It's either Kat or KCZap. Just waiting to hear back from KCZap. Hopefully that will be OK! Kat has said if someone else can go ahead and order the set then to go ahead and do so, so I guess it's jsut a case of waiting!

Im here just busy with work I can do it. As long as everyone make their portion of payment. Plus please notate your location so I know how much It will cost in total for each indiviual for postage.

Tanya, Im afraid I'll pass this time! Its too much for me at the moment, maybe next time but at least I've already been part of a Co-Op! :p

Set will cost me $160.oo total including tax. If everyone can Please send payment as personal transaction "GIFT" that would be great too because than I loose out on fees for paypal. You can state in description which pin you want, address, etc. So whats the count on everyone?? I can order by tonight if we have the right count and if everyone can make payment. I will provide my email for paypal payment once we got a total of participants.

Last edited:
anastasia - Tiana & Stitch
katmeow1999 - Tink & Marie
KCZap360 - Jessica
tiggermickey - Mickey

Each one before shipping is US $26.66.
For my Paypal email please send me a message and I will respond.

Please remember this is the amount before postage from my location to yours. I am in California and will send it USPS FIRST CLASS. For Domestic only West Coast to Central: Each pin is $4.95 than add $0.50 for each additional. East Coast is $5.95 than add $0.50 for each additional. If anyone is international that may be a bit more and go out priority mail or first class if you prefer.

Delivery Conformation is included***

Mailing bubble envelope and Bubble wrap will be used for packaging

Last edited:
Ok I just need to know if a check will be accepted next FRI when I mail..or do I wait until the pins are in hand?

Check is very difficult you should open a paypal acct. Doesn't cost you none and it's secure. Or maybe do you know someone in this forum very well that they can cover your side and you pay them with a check? I really would feel more comfortable with Paypal.

today is free shipping. kzap, can you buy it and tiggermickey can send me a check, and I will paypal her amount, but Tiggermickey, I will ahve to have your check and it will need to clear before I can send you the pin. That will also add a little extra to you for shipping, is that ok?

I am passing on this..if anyone gets one in hand and does not want it and accepts a check..I will think about it
sorry for the inconvience this may have caused

ok guys, with tiggermickey backing out, I guess I will take mickey to keep the set going. maybe i can trade it. will send pm to kzap. thanks!

Back