• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WHOs GOING TO THE OPENING OF CARSLAND ??

Who's going to carsland

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOs GOING TO THE OPENING OF CARSLAND ??

Eric209

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was just wondering who's all going to the opening. And if anybody knows how many LE pins will be released?:wiggle:

Wow u get to ride the rides early?? You must be a pass holder. Do u know what the pins will look like?

I am a passholder. I thought they were going to do a D23 preview but I guess it turned into that whole "pay extra charity" thing or whatever. Like they haven't milked enough money out of us yet?? Disney is really getting on my nerves. I have to sell-for-profit DSF/WDI pins now just to keep up.

Anyways, here's the pins, posted in another thread... http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...posted here &jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13389402247821 By my calculation with my AP discount, tax, and the pins I want my bill will be $201.10. Not terrible, will be more if they let me get more of the mystery boxes. Sucks it's Limit 1 though, lots of people collect opening day pins and now we can't get one for trade/sale. Lame. I'm planning to get pins 1-12 in Zone 2 and the 3 AP pins in Zone 4. I'm on the fence about pins 4 and 5 in Zone 2. #4 is the most expensive and the lowest LE size, it better be big and look nice.

Last edited:

Those are some cool pins. I wish I could get some

Those are some cool pins. I wish I could get some

I foresee them on ebay but at a premium since they are limit 1. Your only shot for trading will be if families bring lots of people to get extras. I bet a few of the pins will last after day 1 but only a few. With how busy I expect it to be there will be a lot gone. I wonder how many hours the line will be for Radiator Springs Racers? I bet 5 to 7 hours isn't out of the question. With that many people tied up in lines perhaps the merchandise won't be so hectic for the pin traders out there. The Cars Land preview stuff didn't sell well so maybe these will last. I might go back on June 16th in the AM just to see if I can get a second set of some of the pins I think will make good traders.

I am also planning to set up a pin trading spot in Cars Land for the summer. Gotta find a good spot in the open but shaded where tourists with out of state pins will see me.

Well, before DSF became over night releases. I got a few LE 150's by having exact cash and asking the next person in line if they could buy 1 for one of my kids since it was a limit of 1 per person and they would fight if I only got one. It worked back in the day, it should work now.

Try it?

no option for Maybe... If I can get the kids moving...lol

wow, one pin per guest, they are cracking down. I am not remotly interested in any of those pins. Just not my type.

I bet the coins collect dust on the shelves.

I'm going to wait a few months or so. I'm not a fan of standing in heat so I will like to go when the weather cools down. I also would like to see the Haunted Holidays again (the only time I saw that was in 2007) so I may need to wait until November before I'm back at the parks.

I wish I could be there the first day but I agree with Echan50 fall is a great time to go to disney. I would rather go then, I can't wait to ride the Mater's Jamboree attraction!

I will be there with my family(not only for pins but they love disneyland) and not stressing about the pins cause of all the limitations.

I'm going to wait a few months or so. I'm not a fan of standing in heat so I will like to go when the weather cools down. I also would like to see the Haunted Holidays again (the only time I saw that was in 2007) so I may need to wait until November before I'm back at the parks.

Wow is it cool around that time of year? We would love to go around the holidays were just scared it will be cold and raining for our son

Wow is it cool around that time of year? We would love to go around the holidays were just scared it will be cold and raining for our son

If you're a NBC fan, then it is a fun trip. They transform the Haunted Mansion to have a NBC theme and decorations around the place are great to see and there's great parades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back