• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why I AM TURNING OFF MY TA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I AM TURNING OFF MY TA
I also think the department is manned but I don't think there are as many people doing the job as there used to be.

I know they try there best to response as quickly as possible, but they are not the police , they have normal life's to get on with.

Paul

The complaint department is manned, I think. When I filed a complaint in January or February, someone from PinPics emailed me and the other trader to get it resolved. I hope that's a regular thing and not a fluke.

I have not had to make a complaint since DizPins closed but I did make 2 before they did. Both were after the deadline they posted where they would not handle complaints anymore. The first one was much like your situation where the person basically said it was my loss. They banned the person from trading. The second one the person sent me a scrapper and then a brash of very insulting Emails that I still carry around to this day to show people. When I complained about the second person PinPics refused to get involved. I would try it... can not hurt.

Of course, nothing stops them from just making another name and starting fresh with a new name. This is what is wrong with PinPics. If you can not leave negative feedback how are people to know when one encounters a bad apple. Shame really!

Hi Darlene,I agree with you there
I hate you cannot leave neg feedback ,at least here you can..and maybe try to resolve the trade as well
I have had 2 go bad on PP..ONE got resolved ..ONE never did..and was told theres nothing more they could do..
I use fraud.com now..if you have their addy,email,and DC number and date the trade was made..phone number helps too
go to www.whitepages.com
type the name and addy and hopefully the number comes up..I would call them,I have done that too
I am not afraid to do that either..you took my pins and hiding behind your computer,I wanna here why you did
Hopefully this gets resolved soon..I am sorry that happened to you...

Judy

I admit the nubmer of trades I am doing voerall has gone down considerably mainly because like others here I get laughable requests which frankly I dont respond to I have gooten tired of educating people who dont like it when I do anyway. We are all responsible to ensuring trades sent arrive so this is a nonsence. I have replaced missing pins a nubmer of times its obvious. I dont think its a pinpics issue though there are a very large nubmer of new traders on line who dont actually understand whats needed. Something in me says ( and I would be glad to aprticipate) that we ought somehow to get our own rules out there so people have an opportunity to udnerstand that things like monetary value and wants/trades ratios are important. There is many a time I will go for it outside these rules if I can help someone out but not all the time and particularly not for dlrp pin trading night and event pins
Jacqui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back