• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why is this pin so hard to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this pin so hard to get?

DisCrzytoo

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't know how to insert a picture, but I'm referring to pin 79798 Not So Scary Pluto and Headless Horseman. It's an LE2000 like all the others from that year, but I have found it impossible to get, either by trading or buying on Ebay. Just not sure what the deal is. Did they not release all 2000 or something?

Joy

We got a couple when they were released as we were there for MNSSHP 2010. They are a nice pin, and we traded the extra fairly quick upon our return.

The ratio currently is 11:1. Trade-wise, it will be a matter of finding a pin that the traders want bad enough. It will also boil down to patience. If its meant to be, it will always find a way to your pin bag. :)

It seems that many of the event pins are purchased by regular people not the Pinsane traders here.
Because of that they do not come up as often in pinpics trades or on the boards here.

Not sure why it would be hard to get, but to link to a pin on PinPics, type [ pinpics ] insert pinpics # here [ / pinpics ] without the spaces.

So: [pinpics]79798[/pinpics].

Or you can just highlight the picture in Pinpics, right click on it and "copy", then "paste" in your post...that's just to put the pic in, though...no nice link or thumbnail.

I'm having a similar problem with the 2 25th ann pins in my sig. They are both 1500 ltd pins and when they show up on the bay they come in at like under 15 quid. but I am finding it impossible to trade for and it's being elusive ont he bay just lately.

Its very odd I think but these things appear eventually XD!

I have been trying to trade for the Pluto Headless Horseman pin since 2010. We were at MNSSHP LATE in the schedule and they were all sold out by that time. It definitely is a hard one to get!!

Mike S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back