• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Winner of auction didn't send pin, and won't respond to messages... now what?

Winner of auction didn't send pin, and won't respond to messages... now what?

Lrdobkins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm hoping someone can help me. My auction ended about 2 weeks ago. I sent the pin off to the winner immediately, with tracking, and it was delivered. I have not, however, received the winners pin. I have tried contacting them a couple times and have not heard back.

What can I do now? Is there any recourse?

I do not want to post their name here, in case there is just a misunderstanding somehow. But if a moderator can contact me so I can message them the name, that would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help

Thank you everyone, I hope it gets worked out too! This was only my second transaction on here, so I am really sad that this happened, especially because I got the pin delivered to them 4 days after the auction, and it was a semi jumbo LE 100 :(

Hopefully there is a simple explanation for it :) Broncobilly83 I sent you a pm detailing my experience, thank you

Thank you

Is the person still posting/lurking here? If not, they might have had an emergency, personal, or family issue come up. If they have good feedback spread over a bit of time, try not to worry too much!! I hope you get your pin(s)!

I have done MANY auctions and never had a problem that was not resolved. Sometimes people are a little slow but I have have never had one not send the pins. I am sorry you are having problems. Hope everything is resolved soon.

I looked up your auction and if it was the one I found the winner was new and needed approval from a moderator to bid. They also didn't have any feedback yet. Always look at those numbers in an auction or a trade. If they are new either use a mediator or ask them to mail first because they do not have any feedback. I have not had a problem asking someone to mail first. They are usually happy to do it and get the feedback so others will trade too.

Thanks everyone and Rocket01, the person who won actually had to withdraw so I guess that only leaves the only person who won, didn't mean to put that person on blast. They actually finally responded to me today and said that they think something went wrong at the post office so hopefully it will all get cleared up soon! Thanks everyone for the help! Closing this thread for now since the person is working with me to get it resolved :)

Back