• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wish me luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish me luck!!!

Spiffie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Thanks to TWO forum members - hearts48 and lunarbasket - who noticed my holy grail on eBay I am the high bidder!!!:anxious:

Wish me luck!:x: I have never seen the pin in person and I would love to hold it in my hand!!

Hi Stacey,
I really hope you get this super cute pin! Sending tons of pixie dust your way!!! Let us know the outcome.
Maria

hhmmm.... I found this auction. And I see the bid that beat yours has happened about an hour and a half after this thread post. Maybe it was not such a good idea to start this thread because now you have alerted many pin collectors about this pin. If I were you I would close this thread ASAP.

Good luck!!! Hope it works out for you :) Keep YOUR eyes uncrossed so you can make sure that you stay highest bidder. :) We will keep our eyes crossed for you ;)

hhmmm.... I found this auction. And I see the bid that beat yours has happened about an hour and a half after this thread post. Maybe it was not such a good idea to start this thread because now you have alerted many pin collectors about this pin. If I were you I would close this thread ASAP.

Closing a thread won't make it unreadable. I would hope that the person bidding against me would not be an active member of this forum and would not do it out of meanness! This forum is just not like that!

Closing a thread won't make it unreadable. I would hope that the person bidding against me would not be an active member of this forum and would not do it out of meanness! This forum is just not like that!

Don't take my comments the wrong way. I don't think anyone would bid on this just to bid against you. Its just that there are pin collectors here that may want that pin too. So now they have been alerted of the auction. I was just trying to help you out by suggesting the closing of this thread.

Also remember that there are many lurkers here as well as members. Those lurkers are always the ones that get to all of those great Disneystore.com pin releases that are magically sold out in 1 minute and posted for 3 times the price on ebay the next minute.
Not in this case of course, but they are here..... watching.... :anxious:

Don't take my comments the wrong way. I don't think anyone would bid on this just to bid against you. Its just that there are pin collectors here that may want that pin too. So now they have been alerted of the auction. I was just trying to help you out by suggesting the closing of this thread.

Also remember that there are many lurkers here as well as members. Those lurkers are always the ones that get to all of those great Disneystore.com pin releases that are magically sold out in 1 minute and posted for 3 times the price on ebay the next minute.
Not in this case of course, but they are here..... watching.... :anxious:

Oh, I didn't think you were being malicious. I am sure there are plenty of crooked enough people lurking around, for sure! I am not willing to become their victim over a pin. I don't have respect for people like those you mention that grab up pins and resell them for huge profits!

Thanks for looking out for me!

i always wait till the last minuet to bid and put the most i am willing to pay for the pin, i hope you get it which ever pin it is :)

Sorry to hear that Stacey. :(

I had to endure the same thing about a year ago. It's the ONLY time I've seen my #1 Holy Grail up for auction. I was so excited as the opening bid was 5 bucks! The day it ended, I started to get disheartened a little as I watched it go over 25 bucks. I was still willing to bid, but had to let it go after it passed the $50 mark. It ended up going for $91. I was sick.
smiley-sad003.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back