• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Woohoo!!! Thanks Moe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo!!! Thanks Moe!!

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I was lucky enough to get a couple of pins off Goofy Moe when he was selling the Disney Dream collection.

One, one of my Robin Hood grails and a lady in the hatbox, bringing me closer to finishing my collection of her like that.
Apparently Moe felt like he was shipping slow, so he was nice enough to include Wall-E eating popcorn as a zap. :)

DSC_0035Ed_zps808bc1da.jpg

However when I got the Robin Hood pin, it looked a little funny. Slightly curved. So I flipped it over to have a look and what's printed on the back?

DSC_0038Arrow_zps1e15c00d.jpg

PP!! It's hard to read, but its there. I know Moe doesn't care what's printed on the back of pins, but it makes it kinda cool for me.

I just had to share. :hsd:

HOLY COW!!! That Robin Hood pins is one of my most wanteds too, it's so cute! And to find out it's a PP, wow!! Good for you, congrats on your wonderful new goodies and on the surprise as well!

Yay! Moe is pretty awesome but here is a secret... Rebecca is the most amazing person ever. :) lol. I love them both a ton but what a awesome pin. I love robin hood :)

LOL... Bob is a bit confused I think... We are so glad you like the pins... It makes our day to see other traders happy... It is what this hobby is all about...

On that positive note and great story of a trade going amazingly great, I want to thank you guys for sharing this and now am able to go to bed with a smile on my face.
I just want to say that Moe, you are great! Keep up the good work, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back