• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Works in progress: Custom Ear Hat Ornaments (I've sculpted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works in progress: Custom Ear Hat Ornaments (I've sculpted)

Tarnation

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone :)

So ages ago I posted some pictures of my beginning sculptures. I'm still only a novice, but I wanted to make some ear hat ornaments that I am missing.

At the moment I've only made Dr Facilier (see below). I'm planning on making Gaston & Jafar & Lady Tremaine, because they haven't made those villains.
I've also got plans for Pocahontas, Mulan, and other heroines (Meg, Esmerelda, etc)...

I've realised Facilier's ears aren't quite the right size... but he was my very first design. It was a lot of fun to make. I hope you like him.

Mine and Disney's ear hat ornaments.

Disclaimer: I don't own Disney or it's characters, they are only fan art that I have hand sculpted with coloured polymer clay. No copyright intended.

- OMG I was hoping I would get one of those ear hat ornaments when I'm down there in 10 days! Love the Dr. Facilier one you made! Please do a Jafar one & many others that you can do too :]

I love Dr. Facilier and this is great! Awesome job! I really hope Disney makes more merch of him in the future, I think he is a great villain with very little attention. :(
Can't wait to see your future creations!

1367496144-golf-clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back