• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

World of Color Mystery Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
World of Color Mystery Boxes

Cdaizybug

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anyone excited about these. I am! I pre-ordered 2 boxes but thinking maybe I should get another one. I am not sure how fast these will go. What do you think?

I try to get all of the park attraction pins so these are a must for me. Any chance any of my friends down in Cali can help me with these?

Can someone please post pics of the set??

1234436_10201983220524733_556643491_n.jpg

1235426_10201983220884742_2095929250_n.jpg

1151010_10201983221364754_1062924848_n.jpg

I'm not wild about the bubble, but there's a Simba, so I will need it..lol Saw World of Color for the first time this year. Absolutely beautiful. Watched it a 2nd time from my room at PPH on the 10th floor, awesome!!!!

I think the bubble element is to mimic a piece of the show.. they used to have these globes come up out of the water and character stuff was in there... like globe shaped TV's... they are gone now.

generally it it 2 per person. however these are LR not LE, so they MIGHT not put a limit. Also chances are they will be in multiple locations, so if folks want more than the limit, just walking to the other pin shops will get you a chance at more.

I am really not sure how crazy these will be. I just cant figure out how popular they may or may not be.

I think the bubble element is to mimic a piece of the show.. they used to have these globes come up out of the water and character stuff was in there... like globe shaped TV's... they are gone now.
Great observation. I didn't know. I just thought it was to mimic water and they are projected on the water.

generally it it 2 per person. however these are LR not LE, so they MIGHT not put a limit. Also chances are they will be in multiple locations, so if folks want more than the limit, just walking to the other pin shops will get you a chance at more.

I am really not sure how crazy these will be. I just cant figure out how popular they may or may not be.

See that's what I'm trying to figure out. On one hand the release has popular characters but all I remember is the dsf gumball release and how that was sort of a flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back