• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would any of you bid on these PODMS if I did a trade auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would any of you bid on these PODMS if I did a trade auction?

Katdianee

Forever a Princess
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hi guys! I was hoping I could may get some advice as to what to do...

I have an Aladdin PODM and a Tangled PODM that I am questioning whether to keep or not. I like them, but I simply have nowhere to display them and all they are doing is sitting in a binder in my closet. I feel like these could go to other people who have more of an interest in them. There are other pins that I am much more interested in and these are probably my best ticket to getting to those as well. So, what would you do? Would you try to auction them off? Would you just try to trade? I'm a little nervous to trade on pinpics because I have gotten burned before and these pins are too expensive to lose. If I were to auction either one, would any of you be interested. I don't want to take up space with an auction if no one is interested. Either way, I'd really like some advice :) thanks in advance!

Here are the scenes: (I know they are terrible images, but hopefully you can get a general idea of what they are. If not, I can find similar screenshots online.)

20su1p0.jpg
r9g2ki.jpg

That tangled PODM would probably bring tons of bids on DPF auction, I would bid on it, it's beautiful.
the Aladdin me, you might want to put on the trading boards. You have a gem with that tangled one.

I have that exact Tangled scene. The one I'm keeping of the bunch I got. It's a good scene, no the top 3 but good. Aladdin is ok, but I still need a Jasmine cell PODM.

I see at least one I would bid on for sure... Which one... I'm not sayin... LOL... But if you happen to have that other hair scene from Tangled, can you put it up for auction... I would promise you good bids on that one... LOL...

Thanks to everyone for the responses! Since there is interest in these PODMs, I most likely will be putting one of these up for auction in the next day or two! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back