• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would anyone be interested if I put this BatB set up for auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be interested if I put this BatB set up for auction?

TheAlyssadon

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
pin8515

Pin 8515: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set)

26 trading (including me) 111 wanting.

I haven't been able to get any trades from it... so I'm wondering, better to auction or just sell it?

Nothing specific sorry. I don't really know what the set is worth to be honest. I mostly collect Aladdin, Jasmine, Hercules, Meg, and the Lion King.

Id love this set too, but dont think I have anything worth a trade, If It wasnt for the designer dolls coming out Id too offer to buy it! lol Sadly i would have to sit this one out :-( but im sure youd get loads of amazing bids for it!! Good luck

I meant to put this up for auction last weekend but the forum died. I will be posting the auction thread this Thursday night for those of you that are interested. I appreciate everyone's feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back