• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would someone be kind and pick me up a pin at WDW???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone be kind and pick me up a pin at WDW???

#1mickeyfreak

New DPF Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
I recently got my first grail pin to go along with the 1 of 4 lithographs I've had for 3 years.
1341692789427.jpg
The Magic Kingdom one is already gone and I'm watching the Bay for that one. But Animal Kingdom comes out this month and Hollywood Studios is the last one probably in Oct or Nov. I wont be back to WDW until June 2013. Would someone please pick me up an Animal Kingdom pin. I will make worth your while.
400005480508.jpg

Thank you.

i would be sooo willing to get you any pin you wanted if you supply the plane tickets! :)
I do have a friend there if noone else did it
Happy trades
Kirk

i would be sooo willing to get you any pin you wanted if you supply the plane tickets! :)
I do have a friend there if noone else did it
Happy trades
Kirk
Thank you for the offer Ghost. I think anyone would be willing to get it for me if i threw in a plane ticket too. Kinda kicking myself in the butt for quitting Airtran. I could have flown down for free anytime i wanted and gotten pins whenever i wanted. I might have someone helping me out already too.

Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back