• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would there be any interest if I auctioned off these pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would there be any interest if I auctioned off these pins?

Aragorn

Yes. That's really my name.
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I am thinking of auctioning off a pin from the "stare into my eyes" set from WDI.
Here is a picture.
attachment.php

Should I auction them all off?
Auction only 1?
Maybe the winning bidder would get their choice?

I am interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,
Aragorn

The only thing to remember is if you list them in the auction you would need to accept a winner for each pin. They did away with the pick a pin option. I had not seen those before and they look very nice!!!

Ursula and Maleficent are amazing!!! The only bad thing about auctioning any of them off is your wants list is mostly very hard pins to find so you would most likely be getting bids of pins not on your list. If you are okay with that it would be a fun auction to watch and maybe join in.

It is however very nice to see you around!!!

They came out about 2 weeks ago at WDI. I like them but they don't fit with my collection so I thought I would see if anyone else was interested.

I would bid if you put them up... Your wants list is very small though, so I'd likely just bid other pins that would become traders for you.

That's fine with me. I like good traders. I am more about getting pins to the people that want them as I know my wants are very difficult to find.

I would bid on a few to get for my friends. I don't have exact matches to your wants list but I do have pins that are from the themes of your wants list. I have some Skeleton Dance and Nautilus pins that are neither on your wants or owns list.

Honestly, I think you'd have better luck if you bulked up your wants list first, maybe put good traders on your wants list even if you wouldn't keep them for your collection. I tend to not bid on pins if I don't have pins that the auctioneer wants, even if they say they like good traders.

I think you'd have better luck auctioning one of the more popular characters (Ursula, Maleficent) individually.

Good luck if you decide to auction them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back