• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would you consider this PODM a Grail Scene?!!

Is this Little Mermaid Scene an Ultimate PODM Grail?

• Yes

Votes: 40 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update....on this specific PODM scene. The buyer of this specific PODM found out that this specific scene is a fake. The sad thing is that the sellers on eBay (a couple) are also DPF members here who sold the PODM as and authentic scene. Little did this DPF couple know that they sold it to a DPF member who exclusively collects PODM's and has amassed close to two hundred scenes.

The buyer asked me to look at the two photos because I too own hundreds of PODM's. I told the buyer that I would also post them here because at first glance via pictures the scene looked like it could be a super rare grail. We wanted our DPF community to 1) let us know if anyone else owned this scene sequence 2) if anyone else could see errors we were questioning from the sellers scene. With the seller having 100% feedback the buyer initially wanted to purchase first and ask questions later because the buyer was already protected from such purchases through the Bay.

Last edited:
Update....on this specific PODM scene. The buyer of this specific PODM found out that this specific scene is a fake. The sad thing is that the sellers on eBay (a couple) are also DPF members here who sold the PODM as and authentic scene. Little did this DPF couple know that they sold it to a DPF member who exclusively collects PODM's and has amassed close to two hundred scenes.

The buyer asked me to look at the two photos because I too own hundreds of PODM's. I told the buyer that I would also post them here because at first glance via pictures the scene looked like it could be a super rare grail. We wanted our DPF community to 1) let us know if anyone else owned this scene sequence 2) if anyone else could see errors we were questioning from the sellers scene. With the seller having 100% feedback the buyer initially wanted to purchase first and ask questions later because the buyer was already protected from such purchases through the Bay.

Oooohhh ... the plot thickens ... dum dum dummmmmmm....

Wow, so it was a fake! :eek2: I'm sorry to the buyer, this must be awful... it's a shame such a pretty scene doesn't legitimately exist! :( I hope nothing too bad comes out of this and you manage to get things right!

Would someone be so kind as to PM me the link to the original eBay listing? Not for any other reason other than curiosity- it doesn't seem to show up on my eBay searches as I'm from the UK, and I think eBay knows, even when I'm not logged in :suspect: Thanks! :)

Edit: Link received, thank you! ^_^ <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back