• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would you ever....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you ever....

grapesoda

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
So I'm debating whether or not to put this on my princess lanyard... It's pretty big and beautiful but so is the frame I got it in! Any suggestions?

vnimq8.jpg
[/IMG]

on your lanyard... well yes, but be super careful cuz it would be best at the bottom... And the bottom pin for me has always been the one to catch on EVERYTHING when i lean forward.

She's absolutely gorgeous, but I actually don't wear lanyards very often (make that almost never) because they tend to pull on my head/neck too much ... and with my migraines ... so not good.

That being said, I wouldn't put it on my lanyard (or in my book), simply because I'm not willing to trade it. If I'm not willing to trade it, I won't bring it:

1. I don't want to risk anything happening to my collection (loss, wear & tear, etc)
2. I don't want to 'tease' people with pins that aren't for trade

Instead, I would find a way to display that gorgeous pin at home, perhaps framing it? Or putting it in a prime position in an Aurora/Princesses collection? That's what I would do if I had that pin. :)

hmmm so much to consider. It came in a really nice frame, but would add a lot to my lanyard collection. The bottom spot is already being taken over by the Cinderella PTN from Paris (yes that gimangous one) I think it'll only come out for special pin trading events.. that lanyard does get to be a bother after a few hours

its definitely the type of pin you put on the bottom to keep your lanyard weighed down! Congrats the absolutely stunning pin!!

Bob & Cat

Why not do both? :) you can wear it on your lanyard sometimes and then when you don't feel like wearing it anymore just put it back in the frame.

It would be beautiful on your lanyard.
Though I would be scared to death of losing it.

One thing to consider is the length of the metal tack in the back. Some framed pins do not have a full length back, but sometimes the backs are cut a bit shorter to fit them into the matting without sticking out. If that is the case, you would have difficulty securing it to a lanyard.

She's absolutely gorgeous, but I actually don't wear lanyards very often (make that almost never) because they tend to pull on my head/neck too much ... and with my migraines ... so not good.

That being said, I wouldn't put it on my lanyard (or in my book), simply because I'm not willing to trade it. If I'm not willing to trade it, I won't bring it:

1. I don't want to risk anything happening to my collection (loss, wear & tear, etc)
2. I don't want to 'tease' people with pins that aren't for trade

Instead, I would find a way to display that gorgeous pin at home, perhaps framing it? Or putting it in a prime position in an Aurora/Princesses collection? That's what I would do if I had that pin. :)

This!!

As much as that would be a great pin to have on your lanyard, I would be concerned about losing it or something happening to it. If it were me, I'd probably keep it on display in the frame...

I have decided to keep it framed and will only let it out onto my lanyard when there is a special pin trading event :) thanks for all the input

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back