• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would you keep, trade, or sale??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you keep, trade, or sale??

underworld87

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I know to a lot of people this Tangled PODM scene is a grail. Im debating on what to do with my pin. I am just wondering if anyone that had/has the same scene I have if you would keep it, sale it, or trade it? Thanks!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you are a big Tangled collector, I would keep it.

If you are broke, I would sell it.

If you are wanting to get some grails.... trade or sell it to buy grails.

There's my $.02 worth of advice. :)

I would GIVE it away, mostly cuz I dont collect blondes, now if was a redhead,hmmmm maybe a keeper.....:suspect:

Without a doubt you could get a good trade for it, sale wise, it would do pretty well, but only to a select crowd of Punzelites,

IF you know a few, than you could probably either sell or trade, either way a safe bet to get a keeper to the collection!!

LOL at give her away because she's a blonde!

I would GIVE it away, mostly cuz I dont collect blondes, now if was a redhead,hmmmm maybe a keeper.....:suspect:

Without a doubt you could get a good trade for it, sale wise, it would do pretty well, but only to a select crowd of Punzelites,

IF you know a few, than you could probably either sell or trade, either way a safe bet to get a keeper to the collection!!

I don't collect Tangled but the scene looks pretty nice. On some of the PODM's, it's hard to even get a character you want. It would make a super trader if you want something big.

Good Luck!

Sue

I would absolutely love to own this scene for my Tangled collection so if you do decide to trade it, please let me know as well! I've been wanting one with Maximus, i'm a huge horse lover :) If you like the scene though, then keep it. But if there are other things you want/like more, trade it! :)

Bf wants me to keep it since I have all the other PODM's from last year :)

I would absolutely love to own this scene for my Tangled collection so if you do decide to trade it, please let me know as well! I've been wanting one with Maximus, i'm a huge horse lover :) If you like the scene though, then keep it. But if there are other things you want/like more, trade it! :)

The last one like this on eBay went for close to 400.00 I believe so that would be a huge factor for me. Most of the pins I really really want are out of my reach due to the price. because I'm new to collecting I pretty much only can buy for my collection which means what I can buy I usually love and would never trade. So pretty much my advice sucks lol. If you love it keep it. If you can buy something you do love for what you can sell it for sell it and if you can trade it for something you love trade it!

Good luck with whichever you choose! I'm not a Tangled collector but I have to say that is one of my favorite of the PODM scenes.

aww thanks. You do have a pin I want! Can you take a look at my traders please :)

The last one like this on eBay went for close to 400.00 I believe so that would be a huge factor for me. Most of the pins I really really want are out of my reach due to the price. because I'm new to collecting I pretty much only can buy for my collection which means what I can buy I usually love and would never trade. So pretty much my advice sucks lol. If you love it keep it. If you can buy something you do love for what you can sell it for sell it and if you can trade it for something you love trade it!

Good luck with whichever you choose! I'm not a Tangled collector but I have to say that is one of my favorite of the PODM scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back