• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wow it is good to be us!!!

ZAPPED! Wow it is good to be us!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
It always amazes me that a zap seems to always arrive at a well needed time. I have been feeling kinda down the last week or so. I have several friends going through very tough times right now. They are really great people and life should not be treating them like this. Plus work has finally slowed down, but now it has gone the opposite way and it is really dead which means we are looking at some time off.

But then I get my mail out of the mailbox today and I have received a package from Alyssa (TheAlyssadon), I didn't remember making a trade with her (which I should, it has been way to long). I open it up and receive this special note from her:

You've been zapped!

You guys are awesom. Thank you for all that you do for everyone! You are such a positive influence in the pin community.

Enjoy!
-Alyssa :)

I would like to first thank Alyssa, what an amazing zap and you got us both!!! I think that is a first that we have both been zapped at the same time. (If I forgot anybody who also did this I am truly sorry).

Secondly, I would like to thank everybody here who has become part of my very large extended family!!! I feel very blessed to be part of such a wonderful group of people!!! We are very lucky to be part of this community!!!

So you are probably asking what did we get.
pin97845th72
Pin 97845: DSF - Best Friends - Mulan & Cri-Kee

Thank you so much Alyssa, your timing is perfect!!! Somehow zaps just seem to work that way!

If anyone deserves ALL the best, it's you guys!! So happy you got something at a needed time!! Way to go, Alyssa!!

Congratulations you guys!!!! Those are amazing pins and you both are so very deserving of some love coming your way!!! :D One day I will be able to send you all a surprise package as well, you both really do make a huge difference in this community and make us all feel very much a part of your family...and you both are a part of mine as well!!! :hug: I hope things come around for you friends (saying prayers) and I hope work picks up enough to avoid the time off if it is unwanted!!! :x: You are incredible people, thank you!!!

Back