• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wow... The DSF Valentine Chocolates really do look nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... The DSF Valentine Chocolates really do look nice...
I wonder how much of things like that are problems in the original drawing, or something that happened at the pin factory and just not noticed in time...

I really think it has to be the latter because how can someone not notice all the mistakes on the pin, especially someone who has seen the movie. Between the goatee, the lack of shirt, the missing line for the hair, they can't just slip through the person viewing the pin before it goes into production.

I wonder how much of things like that are problems in the original drawing, or something that happened at the pin factory and just not noticed in time...

I really think it has to be the latter because how can someone not notice all the mistakes on the pin, especially someone who has seen the movie. Between the goatee, the lack of shirt, the missing line for the arm, they can't just slip through the person viewing the pin before it goes into production.

Last edited:
I really think it has to be the latter because how can someone not notice all the mistakes on the pin, especially someone who has seen the movie. Between the goatee, the lack of shirt, the missing line for the hair, they can't just slip through the person viewing the pin before it goes into production.
you forgot to mention the bizarre fact that her arms merge together WHERE DO THEY GO!

To be honest... the more I look at this pin the more I almost dislike it... I'm not a Tangled completionist. I just collect the Tangled pins that appeal to me and that I like.

I think Rapunzel is the saving grace of this pin to be honest. Her expression is so cute to me. However, everything else bothers me and seems ...sloppy... for Disney's level of standards on merchandise (Flynn's missing goatee, his missing shirt, Rapunzels mysterious/mutant arm).

I don't know, I guess I'll see how I feel about it once it's in my hand and I see it for myself.

To be honest... the more I look at this pin the more I almost dislike it... I'm not a Tangled completionist. I just collect the Tangled pins that appeal to me and that I like.

I think Rapunzel is the saving grace of this pin to be honest. Her expression is so cute to me. However, everything else bothers me and seems ...sloppy... for Disney's level of standards on merchandise (Flynn's missing goatee, his missing shirt, Rapunzels mysterious/mutant arm).

I don't know, I guess I'll see how I feel about it once it's in my hand and I see it for myself.

Has anybody even mentioned Carl's clown nose?

Anyone fancy standing in line for days to get these pins for me? It's a long walk from Sussex, England lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back