• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wow!!!! This is a must see for any Tangled fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!!! This is a must see for any Tangled fan!

gbdb4ever

Greg and Debby
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
I am sorry to add this to the pin discussion forum, but could not pass up the opportunity to share with a larger group of DPF members the absolutely AWESOME creativity of Kristin (disneycrazee)!

So...still behind on projects, BUT the good news is I finally finished the top for my Tangled quilt. It still needs to be layered and quilted (<--I guess this bit would help :lol:), but since the actual quilting will take many hours to complete, I wanted to share what I have. It's truly been a labor of love so far! :)

"You Were My New Dream" :D
Debby has been quilting for many years now and I have always admired her work, but I'm sure she would agree with me that this quilt "blew us both away".

Thanks Kristin for sharing your amazing talent with the rest of us! Greg

Last edited:
Holy cow!!!!! I'm kind of an aspiring quilter, haven't completed a full one yet but have a couple small practice pieces done, but I can't even imagine doing something like this! It's just gorgeous!! What a wonderful quilt! Wow!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! i wish i had skills......btw i give you props for the scene you chose to use. That is one of the best ones, but most people would choose the gondola or something.....that is the absolute BEST CHOICE. make sure we see it when its totally done and then make me one.:D:D:D

I am stunned, absolutely stunned by your talent, disneycrazee!! Seriously, "wow" was all I could say over and over again when I saw this. Beautiful work and thanks so much for sharing!! :)

I am sorry to add this to the pin discussion forum, but could not pass up the opportunity to share with a larger group of DPF members the absolutely AWESOME creativity of Kristin (disneycrazee)!

Debby has been quilting for many years now and I have always admired her work, but I'm sure she would agree with me that this quilt "blew us both away".

Thanks Kristin for sharing your amazing talent with the rest of us! Greg

Thank you Greg & Debby for all of the support!! <3 :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE! i wish i had skills......btw i give you props for the scene you chose to use. That is one of the best ones, but most people would choose the gondola or something.....that is the absolute BEST CHOICE. make sure we see it when its totally done and then make me one.:D:D:D

Thank you! I thought about doing the gondola scene, but wasn't happy with the composition. This scene just seemed perfect because it's one of my faves and it's a little unexpected. ;)

Thank you everyone for the kind words!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back