• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Yay.... My very first ZAP!!!! :)

ZAPPED! Yay.... My very first ZAP!!!! :)

Thel91

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Mickeymousje (Rachel) won my last auction and I was very anxious to receive the pins that she had bid.

When I had opened the package, I was pleasantly surprised to receive my very first zap! Thank you so much for these beautiful pins, Rachel!!!! You are too sweet!!!

581A84BA_zpsaa1b51ed.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe nobody has zapped you before, you are so nice to deal with. Now you see why I zapped Rachel though. Two great traders to deal with! I highly recommend both of you!!!

So happy you like them and loved to be you first zapper :D Hope you will get some more zaps in the future, you're such a sweetheart.

Awww thanks, David you to! :hug:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had seen this pin once before in another trader's stuff, but it was one of her "keepers". I'm just so happy I finally have this pretty pin in my collection now. Thanks again! :hug:

Back