• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Yet ANOTHER co-op for the designer Princess Set!! Rapunzel included! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet ANOTHER co-op for the designer Princess Set!! Rapunzel included! :)

si1328

You figure it out!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
:shock: So I have gotten a designer princess set thanks to a WONDERFUL member here on DPF! (I will not be getting these beautiful pins in my hands untill the end of next week as my AWESOME buyer is still enjoying the weekend in DLR) So...as I am NOT a Tangled fan...yes I am putting Rapunzel in the co-op, she is $50.00. I am NOT going to charge 100 bucks for this pin as she will fizzle out and it is NOT fair to ANYONE! So here we go...FIRST COME FIRST SERVED! I will take a back up list BUT I will allow 24 hours for payment. If after 24 hours there is no payment the pin will go to the next person on the list. I hope you all understand. All other pins are 30.00 plus 3.00 shipping.

Thanks!

6763047190059-3
6763047190059-4
6763047190059-3

Mulan: pandora204

Rapunzel: heyyouwannatrade

Cinderella: sold

Jasmine: heyyouwannatrade

Tiana: Sold

Aurora: sold

Snow White: heyyouwannatrade

Pocahontas: Sold

Last edited:
yes Belle is for my daughter...her birthday was the 14th so I am doing this for her. I am hoping that every year some really nice Belle pin comes out so I can make it a tradition! :)

Why dont you get the doll...it will probably hold value. and I hear it is a BEAUTIFUL doll!
that too . A matter of fact, I'm going to be working at the DS over the holidays and will be able to get these dolls right off the shelf backstage . My manager has me down for Rapunzel & Jasmine . I just think Jasmine is so pretty even though she's not my favorite princess . So, that said, if I can be of assistance in helping you to get one just LMK .
Eventually I will get the pins !

We are unsure ! we do know that some will be a lower edition size than others hence the price difference . We are almost positive that Rapunzel will be the lowest edition size . I've been a seasonal CM for three years now . I just don't broadcast it . I will get a 20 % employee discount too . So my cost is yours .
Cinderella was in , but not unpacked . I will know tomorrow when I talk to Sherry .

Last edited:
We are unsure ! we do know that some will be a lower edition size than others hence the price difference . We are almost positive that Rapunzel will be the lowest edition size . I've been a seasonal CM for three years now . I just don't broadcast it . I will get a 20 % employee discount too . So my cost is yours .
Cinderella was in , but not unpacked . I will know tomorrow when I talk to Sherry .

Think I might ask you to hold a Rapunzel one for me when they come out then. :3

yes please let me know about Rapunzel. Also let me know about the Belle doll. That would make an AWESOME christmas present for Leigha!

sure will ! Now I have a question , how big are these pins ? Are they a decent size, not jumbo, but not rack size ?

I talked with JKrolak yesterday and he said they were beautiful and big. He described them as jumbo.

These pins are amazing! I got to see them at the expo today and i was in awe! they are not giant though...possibly 2in high but no more...

I would love to take a belle if you have one otherwise put me down for aurora please:)

These pins are amazing! I got to see them at the expo today and i was in awe! they are not giant though...possibly 2in high but no more...

I would love to take a belle if you have one otherwise put me down for aurora please:)

I will put you down for Aurora. I will send you the total a bit later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back