• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! You picked the wrong person to mess with -- Grailslayer!!

ZAPPED! You picked the wrong person to mess with -- Grailslayer!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm tired of this!! TIRED I TELL YOU!!

Hahaha!! So my wife is waiting for me when I get home yesterday, and she has packages in her hand. I was expecting a couple of them, but there was an extra one... I knew the name right off the bat!!

I saved opening the package for last. When you unexpectedly receive a package from him... well, he has his name for a reason. I have been zapped by the grail slayer, and he stayed true to his name!!

David zapped me with not one, but two grails!! For all that, I'm thankful, Sir Grail Slayer, but I do have a message for you -- you have picked the wrong person to mess with!! You have been warned, my friend! I DECLARE WAR!

photo_zps17493189.jpg

Now off to modify my signature and plan my counter-attack!

Meh, another zap war for me to win. Just remember I have had more practice then you have even with your 52 weeks of zapping. Oh, btw I was just at Disneyland and guess who will have something else coming his way. Muuwahahahah!!!

Oh, I forgot, thanks to Lisa and Brian Avery, I am going to need you to fix my siggy again.

Last edited:
Meh, another zap war for me to win. Just remember I have had more practice then you have even with your 52 weeks of zapping. Oh, btw I was just at Disneyland and guess who will have something else coming his way. Muuwahahahah!!!

Oh, I forgot, thanks to Lisa and Brian Avery, I am going to need you to fix my siggy again.

Dear Docfish2u, I shall laugh the day that you ask me to make you a sig that simply says "Zagales14" --- I don't often play, but when I play, I play to win!! Just you wait and see!!

And sure, let me know what you need done to the sig and ill go ahead and make the changes for ya!! Hope you had a blast at DLR!!

Dear Docfish2u, I shall laugh the day that you ask me to make you a sig that simply says "Zagales14" --- I don't often play, but when I play, I play to win!! Just you wait and see!!

Ya ya ya, ask Nikki (hiddenmickeys) about how I play zap war. :lol:

And sure, let me know what you need done to the sig and ill go ahead and make the changes for ya!! Hope you had a blast at DLR!!

Disneyland sucked big time (but Thursday was a lot of fun). I go to pin trade and with the tables gone the trading sucked. I again only did 2 attractions because that is not what I go for. The party on the other hand was amazing. What a great group of people showed up for that!!! I finally got to meet some members that I have been wanting to meet for a long time now as well as seeing great friends that I have had for a while now. It was as close to perfect as you can get!!! Even with the little wall flower that is known as Dawny there.

Last edited:
Back