• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Your picks for upcoming Movie History pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously going to be disappointed if they don't do a Sleeping Beauty one. I started collecting this series on the hopes they would make a Sleeping Beauty one.

I totally second the idea for Robin Hood!!!

You know what really surprises me though is the scene selection. They have yet to be what I would have chosen. Although the Bambi scene was 4th on my list. That Snow White scene never would have crossed my mind.

I am hoping for the bubble scene for cinderella!

I would love a Lilo and Stitch one, but I think there are so many more classics before that. I do think they should do them all eventually though like rohad suggested...although I don't know about some of the movies like Home on the Range or Atlantis. :)

oh oh!

:x:Angels in the Outfield and Remember the Titans! PUHLEEEEEEEEASE! :x:

lol
not likely, but hey "I've got a dream" -Rapunzel

...ok, i'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back