• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPIMUS or MAXIZAP ... WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT... ITS MY FIRST ZAPPPPP YAY!!!!

ZAPPED! ZAPIMUS or MAXIZAP ... WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT... ITS MY FIRST ZAPPPPP YAY!!!!

LaLaLaaana

New DPF Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
YAY!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I FREAKED OUT TODAY when I opened my envelope from David aka docfish2u aka Grail Slayer (or something like that) and saw that he sent me my first ZAP :D. We had done a trade for Pascal and Flynn (from the DLP set which I have been wanting forever, overall quality and design of this set is amazing!!!!) Maximus was the last pin I needed to complete this set, but I did not really have anything to trade for him, and alas... when I opened it... SURPRISE: David Zapped me :D It is a Maxizap or Zapimus...

I would really like to say a sincere and heartfelt thank you to David, who has gone above and beyond making me feel welcome in this community. From what I see you are one of the most generous people out there, and it is people like you that make this world a happy place. From the bottom of my heart I wish you and your family nothing but happiness.

zsFFkGW.jpg

He even sent it on the original backer card :D.

YIpyTI4.jpg

Look how cute he is! AHH I LOVE IT.

tumblr_m51r93lSfM1qhfc59o1_500.gif

Again and again and again... Thank you.

Last edited:
Back