• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED a grail by the Wax's! It is PERFECT and I LOVE it!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED a grail by the Wax's! It is PERFECT and I LOVE it!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
I did not expect to be part of this week of zaps by the Wax's. Truthfully, I never thought they liked me very much. I do really appreciate what they do for the DPF family however, and think they are pretty special people. With that said, I was really surprised to receive a LBE from them today.

I opened the bubble wrap not knowing what I might find. Then I saw it. Not just any pin but a GRAIL! A Snow White Grail!...

Anyone that knows me well knows I collect Snow White pins because of my Mother. I call it my "Ode to Mom" collection. This collection is the one, of all my collections, that is closest to my heart! My Mother is my hero. She is an angel on earth and I love her dearly. This zap is special and I thank the Wax's from the bottom of my heart.

THANK YOU DARRIS AND ANGIE!

Now to get Nena to update my siggy again!

I have a feeling I'm going to be running out of adjectives to describe these epic zaps this week. Congrats, Darlene, you definitely deserve it!

Awww! This is fantastic and I'm so very happy for you Darlene!! You are truly a wonderful and kind person and this makes me smile for you!!

Thank you RKB! You two are the Dynamic Duo!! :poke:

Back