• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped AGAIN!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped AGAIN!!!

Dalamara

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Sooooo... Not long after receiving a beautiful and thoughtful ZAP from Sir David, I got this amazing little care package from Debbie Cropp!!!

Oh my goodness, everything was so perfect! There were 2 lovely notes, 2 packages of Starbucks Hot Cocoa Mix, a Beauty and the Beast DVD release button, a gorgeous Beauty and the Beast on Broadway pin, and a LE 150 Jafar pin I have been searching for! Oddly enough, just the day before I received this package, I had taken the Jafar pin (and the rest of the series it is from) off my Wants list. Not because I no longer wanted them, but because I had given up on ever getting them! Debbie must be a mind reader! Thank you ever so much Debbie (and Dan) for the thoughtful gifts. They truly brightened my day. :D

yay ! that's a lovely package . i didn't know you like the villains pins ,i have the Cruella LE 150 for that series so it'll now be yours :D !!

Back