• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped! ...but not with a pin!

ZAPPED! Zapped! ...but not with a pin!

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I just done a 2 pin for 2 pin trade with Crystal (Poohlady5) for amazing Lock Shock and Barrel pins. I absolutely adore Barrel! I have a little collection of pins and merch of the little scamp :)

When I opened the parcel got the lovely 2 perfect pins out, and inside was something else...and when I unwrapped the bubble wrap this was inside -

null.jpg

The most gorgeous little Barrel tea spoon!!
Its got the best detail and its so pretty!!

I can not thankyou enough!! I even took it to work with me as I couldn't bear to leave it at home!

Crystal you have always been a pleasure to trade with and your generosity is endless. You are a true gem :hug:
Thankyou so much :pooh:

Wow very cool! Never seen that spoon before... I would have tea everyday w/ it! X3

Oh and I noticed ur siggy.... what's ur KH tattoo of? :eek:

Thanks everyone I love it so much I cant believe the kindness :)

My Kingdom Hearts tattoo is on the back of my arm, its the blue heart with Soras crown in the middle :) ill try and find a pic to show :)

edit...found a pic :)

kh1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone I love it so much I cant believe the kindness :)

My Kingdom Hearts tattoo is on the back of my arm, its the blue heart with Soras crown in the middle :) ill try and find a pic to show :)

edit...found a pic :)

kh1.jpg

OoooOOoooooooOOoo.... LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!! :bigthumb:

Whoa! I love that spoon. Barrel might be my favorite too, but I love all 3. Birds of a feather!

That is such a cool tattoo also!

Whoa! I love that spoon. Barrel might be my favorite too, but I love all 3. Birds of a feather!

That is such a cool tattoo also!

Thanks!!
Barrel is so the best one :D plus hes a little cutie :D

Awesome! Love the zap! And if kh was my passion. ..I would so have one like it! :)

Thankyou :) thats a much better response then I usually get! its more like "oh thats from a game? *rolls eyes*" lol

What an awesome zap, congrats!

Thanks!!

Back