• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Docfish!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Docfish!
I'm so sorry about your pets. My bunny Nibbler died over 4 years ago and I still mourn him all the time. I've got 2 bonded bunnies now and I am a revolving door of fosters and rescues. Bunnies just grab a hold of the heart and don't let go. I know litter training can be rough but she'll get there eventually! Is she spayed? Normally being fixed helps with the letterbox habits a TON. I'm so happy to hear you advocating adoption too. Soooo many abandoned and unwanted Easter bunnies this time of year.

I'm glad to see you're back though and that you got some sweet zaps. I love having a fellow bunny mama on the forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeaaaa bunny party! I might have to buy bunny potty pearls. Worked with boomer. I had him potty trained before he got fixed. I don't know if she's fixed. I only know she's about 2 and was neglected, locked in a small cage, hardly touched. She's afraid of loud noises more then she should be.

Ty on the pins :)

That is so sweet of David to give you such an adorable zap when you needed one most!! I'm sorry to hear about your recent losses- it truly is devastating when we lose our pets as they immediately become a part of your family. I'm so happy you were able to find Buneary tho- she's so cute and surely has a wonderful new home and friend with you =)

congratulations again on your new additions!! :hsd:

Back