• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Docfish2u

ZAPPED! Zapped by Docfish2u

Elvenprincess

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
We got the best Zap today. David sent my niece a Frozen pin to match the one I was Zapped. Plus, We got matching buttons with young Anna and Elsa on it. They are sooo cute. Mine has my name and DPF name, hers says Gloriana. She gasped, my name! how! Lol. She was so excited she wouldn't sit still for a clear picture. Thank you so much.
d9b11063-1c2b-4de3-9fcd-8f3e9640c0a7_zps65ecbd25.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tell her it is Disney magic at work on the buttons.

The buttons were the reason it took me so long to get you the pin. I am thrilled they are a hit and you both can have a common bond.

Posts like this is the reason I love zapping- and a huge reason why members like David make DPF such a fun site to share in!! =) congratulations on yours and your daughters lovely zap!! :hsd:

David, this zap brought a tear to my eye! I love that you zap the members here, but I have a close and tender spot in my heart for kids. It made me happy and proud to know you when I saw the smile on that little girls face! I don't know her but I can see how happy you made her. Congratulations on the zap and WELL DONE DAVID!

Thanks, she's my niece, but goddaughter too, plus I have her half the week so I feel like she's my kid. She was so happy and that makes me happy. Plus I LOOOOVE my button too, lol :) And Beck, really, you should stop being so humble, lol.

Back