• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zapped by erudolf - Pin 46151: Disney Auctions - Cheshire Cat Topiary (Stitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zapped by erudolf - Pin 46151: Disney Auctions - Cheshire Cat Topiary (Stitch)

dalakersrnumba1

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
A SUPER HUGE DISNEY THANK YOU TO DPF MEMBER ERICA RUDOLF (erudolf)!!!!!

Thanks to her for this awesome zap/gift :eek2::

photo-2.jpg

To make a long story short, Erica and I were in the works for a trade for this pin (a holy grail) and I even posted a thread to check if the pin was authentic (using pictures she provided). After all that hassle, I came to terms that it was indeed good and to be traded for... In the end, our traded fell apart (my fault) and I never thought it'd be possible again to get this pin so I took it off my grails (see sig). Yada... yada... yada and next thing you know, she's telling me she will send me something special and provided a tracking number. 4 days later, TADA!

I can't be thankful enough for this and I really just want to give Erica her fair share of acknowledgement for being a really awesome Disney peep.

Erica! I hope that all your kindhearted actions within the pin trading community come back to you tenfold and just another THANK YOU SO MUCH!

- MarvYn

Last edited:
You're welcome MarvYn!

What happened with the trade is a long story but what is important is that throughout the process MarvYn was a very good trader to work with, honorable, and stood by his commitments even though it turned out in the end not to be a very good deal for him and THAT I felt deserved something special! Enjoy the pin! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back