• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Haunted575

ZAPPED! Zapped by Haunted575

slbrabham

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Haunted575 and I set up a trade before she traveled to WDW last week. On her vacation, she tracked down a mystery box for me which was great of her.

Then, she went a step further and zapped me the amazing Jafar trifold pin. I liked the pin from the time I saw it at the LiaA event when it was previewed, but I hadn't yet purchased or traded for it.

Now, I have it and it is more special since it was a zap. I can't wait to put it on my Jafar lanyard. Also, I love the cute stocking with my initial. It is going on my desk at school.

Thanks again, Carlotta.
074ad6f6cf72921f660c7151e6e625e8.jpg

f5ad2e26f9092376e9dcad49efe2e351.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am so glad you didn’t already have the tri-fold pin. I don’t collect Aladdin but almost got one of these for myself because Jafar put me in a trance! I’m still McLovin the Snow White pad you gave me. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back