• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Merlin... Sort of.

ZAPPED! Zapped by Merlin... Sort of.

Maryscribbles

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm not sure if it counts as a zap or not (it does in my mind), but Merlin zapped me a new treasure for my Ursula collection. And he did it sneakily, too!

MVGP7XVl.jpg

I really love the Ursula as Triton type pins. :)

Have a great weekend, everyone. I will vanish back to my thesis work now!

Hahah! I'll fill in the story! :3

it was right after I joined DPF... *cue wiggly lines*

I was trying to start the Characters as Characters Carousel set. I had one already (Chip) and was trading Rasputin for Goofy, Stitch, and Minnie. So I was we'll on my way and very eager to finish it. As it so happens, Mary bought me the Mickey pin and, while it was shipping, my trade from Rasputin arrived and he zapped me practically the whole set (including Mickey)! So, needless to say, Mary was a bit sheepish when she gave me Mickey, but I was still super excited because now not only did I have a spare, but she was sneaky enough to snatch one that I had missed on eBay. Hahah!

WELL! I was makin a trade on here (Sawara I think) for a WallE pin. But since she lived in the UK, we were gonna try and make a multiple trade to make the shipping worth it. She says "Oh! I like the Mickey Carousel pin!" And I think to myself, "Thanks Mary! That pin has come in handy after all!" But when I looked through the trades again, I saw that Ursula and knew that the grand master of Pin Karma was at work. And so, with the pin Mary bought me as a surprise, which ended up not being as great a surprise as she hoped, I surprised her a lovely new Ursula as Triton pin. :3

what goes around comes around, Mary! :D You deserve it! <3

~Merlin

Last edited:
Hahah! I'll fill in the story! :3

it was right after I joined DPF... *cue wiggly lines*

I was trying to start the Characters as Characters Carousel set. I had one already (Chip) and was trading Rasputin for Goofy, Stitch, and Minnie. So I was we'll on my way and very eager to finish it. As it so happens, Mary bought me the Mickey pin and, while it was shipping, my trade from Rasputin arrived and he zapped me practically the whole set (including Mickey)! So, needless to say, Mary was a bit sheepish when she gave me Mickey, but I was still super excited because now not only did I have a spare, but she was sneaky enough to snatch one that I had missed on eBay. Hahah!

WELL! I was makin a trade on here (Sawara I think) for a WallE pin. But since she lived in the UK, we were gonna try and make a multiple trade to make the shipping worth it. She says "Oh! I like the Mickey Carousel pin!" And I think to myself, "Thanks Mary! That pin has come in handy after all!" But when I looked through the trades again, I saw that Ursula and knew that the grand master of Pin Karma was at work. And so, with the pin Mary bought me as a surprise, which ended up not being as great a surprise as she hoped, I surprised her a lovely new Ursula as Triton pin. :3

what goes around comes around, Mary! :D You deserve it! <3

~Merlin

Pin karma baby!!! Gotta love it!!!

Back