• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mermaid's_Grotto!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mermaid's_Grotto!

Megfan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I had a lovely surprise arrive today in the post. I wasn't expecting any trades from the UK so was wondering what was in there. Inside was this great Hercules pin which has been missing from my collection for quite a while now, and also a lovely letter from Amanda (Mermaid's_Grotto). Thanks so much for the zap :)

2r3845u.jpg

She is great ... I recently got a new Nautilus pin from here... On top of that its Amanda that keeps my siggy up to date and is patient with my questions when I try to connect it

Back