• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Nate

ZAPPED! Zapped by Nate

Suzziesue

Crazy for Disney Pins
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
This is a Mickey day for me. The sweet and kind Nate (nsingleton) sent me this adorable Christmas card, a very cute brass Mickey and a Mickey head sticker. Sweet!!!!!! Nate......you put a smile on my face and warmed my heart. Thank you so, so much!!!!!!!!!

You are so very welcome Sue!!! :D I am glad I could bring you a little cheer!!! You are such a wonderful part of DPF and a great friend to me!!! :hug: I wanted to show my appreciation to some amazing family around here, so I sent a few DPFer's the Mickey card, wish I could have sent more and sent to more people :lol: but I will definitely get some other folks at a later time, and the surprises will get bigger and better if I have my way! ;) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

Hey that card looks familiar ..I got zapped too with Santa Mickey from Nate as well as a Mickey icon sticker

Yeah, unfortunately everyone received/will be receiving the same card from me...I just bought a box of Disney Christmas cards when I found them! :D I am sorry that you already had that pin Judy!!! :( I thought for some reason you had said you liked that one a while back ago...I feel terrible to give you a duplicate!

Back