• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Ninpin!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Ninpin!

a4matte

Poor Unfortunate Soul
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Got home from work yesterday and stuck my hand in the mail box to grab the usual coupons and ads I get on a Friday.
I noticed a small padded envelope and was wondering if I had ordered something and completely forgot about it.
Turns out I was zapped by Ninpin out of nowhere! It's also a nice surprise that it's a pin I've been thinking about grabbing for a while, but never actually making the move to get.

Thanks again, Ninpin!

UfRqBRg.jpg

Yay! So happy that you like it! You were the first person that I thought of when I happened to find that pin during a multi-trade (probably because you're the only one I notice around here with so much Ursula, haha)! And you're quite welcome!

:)

Yay! So happy that you like it! You were the first person that I thought of when I happened to find that pin during a multi-trade (probably because you're the only one I notice around here with so much Ursula, haha)! And you're quite welcome!

:)

I like Ursula? No idea where you would have gotten that idea :p

But really though… there's a great fat joke on that pin haha

Very nice! Congrats to you a4matte!! :mickey: And on a side note ... I've never seen this pin or even a picture of it! Very cool!! Wow, just love all the zapping going on here!! :wiggle:

Way to go Ninpin! You ROCK!! :rock:

Back