• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Pin-a-colada!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Pin-a-colada!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
So, i just want to say these folks are incredible!

First Alanna comes over and gives me a break a couple weeks ago because my kids were making me crazy. She took Aileen for a good walk, and let me and Nessa take a much needed multiple hour nap! Then she comes over Monday and watches Aileen for me while we took Vanessa to the hospital for a major check up. Aileen is now completely thrilled to call Alanna one of her BFF's :)

AND!!!! Angel apparently went to DSF on Sunday because Alanna handed me.. You guessed it!!!

the new Esmeralda PTD!!!!!!! SQUEEELS! Happy bounces and delight!!! It is such a pretty pin! Pictures just don't do it justice!

3489238288_c5f60a4442.jpg

This wonderful couple are just awesome! Thank you Alanna and Angel!!!!

Oh my gosh! That's so lovely! Congratulations on the wonderful pin. Pin-a-colada is so lovely for doing all these things! Glad you got to have a little rest (and a wonderful pin!)

oh man i dont know how to add GIF's but here i go singing..."if you like pin-a-coladas---and getting pins in the mail" "if you need a sitter, or getting a grail...IF YOU LIKE MAKING FRIENDS AT MIDNIGHT, or at the land, then say Hi to THE COLADAS and give them a hand...

that was to the song escape from like 1980 LOOK IT UP if you're under 40 yo!

thats awsome ,,cant wait to meet peopl more and more....i love Esmeralda!

Kristine, you already know how we feel about you guys!!! Congratulations on the zap and the time away from things.

Angel and Alanna, we can't wait to meet you two!!! You two have been doing some amazing things!!!

oh man i dont know how to add GIF's but here i go singing..."if you like pin-a-coladas---and getting pins in the mail" "if you need a sitter, or getting a grail...IF YOU LIKE MAKING FRIENDS AT MIDNIGHT, or at the land, then say Hi to THE COLADAS and give them a hand...

that was to the song escape from like 1980 LOOK IT UP if you're under 40 yo!

thats awsome ,,cant wait to meet peopl more and more....i love Esmeralda!

Rupert Holmes sings...with a Village People intro...

[video=youtube;w5_EIikdFr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5_EIikdFr8[/video]

Last edited:
Lol, really liking this thread. We really love all our community here. Everyone on the forum is our extended family and we will continue to do all we can to be here for all of you and support you in any way we can.

Back