• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Sora!!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Sora!!!!

jprincess

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Once upon a time....A few weeks ago I purchased a pin bag from a friend. I was super excited to get my first large pin bag at an affordable price. However since it was cheaper-there was a catch. There was a name (not mine), and Jessica Rabbit was on the bag. For a Jessica Rabbit fan this might be a dream come true. However I've never actually seen that movie-and as a lot of you know-I'm a huge Princess/Prince fan.

So my search for a solution began! I considered gluing artificial flowers-but realized they would probably fall off. So I got an iron on, just to realize it wouldn't work cause of this type of material. Then finally realized my Disney button was a great way to cover up Jessica! However there was a problem..I only have "I'm celebrating" buttons and I needed several more buttons to cover up the bag.

Sora was super sweet and offered to help me out with this! Sora zapped me custom made buttons for my bag!

So here are the before and after pictures. I was surprised how large the buttons were. All these weeks I thought I needed 3' buttons however the 2.25?' Size worked amazingly! It also was such a dream come true seeing some of my favorite scenes put on it.

*Thank you so much Sora for your act of kindness. The timing was perfect and it's made my pin bag extra special.*

BEFORE

3de17b41aa8676e3c6619983ee404c09.jpg

AFTER

9c7e17ce39e06e323aecf86d4fc40418.jpg

Sora also surprised me with a card, sticker book, and two cute notepads!!! Thanks so much for the super zap!!!

29e08c38076e9fe637cc4af4544be2f8.jpg

Sora is amazing!! And that pin bag is so wonderfully you now! I love it more than a lot of the designs for official pin bags :D

Super congratulations on your new home for your pins and thank you for sharing with all of us! :hug:

Back