• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Sorapandora at absolutely the best time

ZAPPED! Zapped by Sorapandora at absolutely the best time

Elvenprincess

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So, first off I want to thank Sara. Thank you so much for being kind and thoughtful. I really believe in magic. A few days ago, I got bad news, I'm going to have to move in a few weeks down to North Carolina. Now, the state's not the problem, but leaving my almost 5 yr old niece, who I have half the week is going to break my heart. So, I've been crying off and on for 2 days:(

Well, I pick her up from daycare and get my mail and find this Awesome Zap of a pin I love soooo much and wanted. Frozen is very special to me. Gloriana and I have seen it 7 times in the Theater, including the singalong version (yes, I knew all the words too), her birthday is coming up and it's been super hard to find stuff for it. Well, she sees my pin and says Auntie that's perfect cuz my party is Alllllllll Frozen everything, we have to wear it. Lol. So thank you so much for making both of us happy.

I'm going to squeeze as much time with her as I can and when I move, skype and call her as much as possible. To me, family and friends are the most important things there are and, Sara, you have helped give me a memory I will cherish forever. Thank You!
image_zpsf7abe00d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P.S. Gloriana already made snowman pictures out of the stickers and I love the notebook too.

Aww, you are very welcome.

I am so sorry to hear about you having to move away from your niece. :(

But I am glad you both liked the pin, and I hope Gloriana has a very Happy Birthday!

Im so sorry you have to move away from your niece! I would hate if my niece was not close to me and did hate it when she lived 3 hours away! So I can feel your pain! I hope you two can visit all the time! And congrats on the package, that was so very sweet of Sara!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a sweet pin to receive for your niece to enjoy on her birthday! I wish you all the best in your move and I'm so sorry that you are going to have to be away from your niece. Thank goodness for Skype!

Back