• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Tbird

ZAPPED! Zapped by Tbird

Mixedwolf

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I setup a trade with tbird and he actually over traded (In my opinion) for the pin I had and on top of it all he zapped me with another awesome pin. He sent along along a Peter Pan pin for the ride.
pin37764
I started collecting Peter Pan pins as a fond memory to my mom. When I was a kid my mom (who was extremely terrified of heights) would take me on the Peter Pan ride that I loved as a kid. My sisters who were much older and felt it was too much of a kiddie ride. (I still love it to this day).
I love the pin and thank you so much for the trade and this terrific pin.

Back