• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the Grail Slaying Knight!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the Grail Slaying Knight!

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I have recently been out of the house for weeks on end, doing some house sitting side jobs. I was absolutely exhausted after my most recent endeavor and came home ready to just fall into my bed to get at least a few hours of sleep before getting up for my main job at 5:00 AM the next day. After rummaging through my accumulated mail, I found a package, and when i opened it up, I found this beauty from docfish2u! Thank you for your kindness Sir Knight, this was just the pick-me-up I needed!

photo_zpsei4pb5g4.jpg

Congratulations! That's an adorable pin, glad it gave you a much needed pick me up! :)

Back