• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the incredibly sweet charlottetowell!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the incredibly sweet charlottetowell!!

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I recently traded with Charlotte for the Grand Floridian Wonderland Tea Party pin, which arrived today (and is absolutely adorable!). But what I didn't expect was another nicely wrapped package to pop out of the envelope with a tag marked "ZAP!". :eek2: It was the Lion King Hakuna Matata Europe pin!! *squeeeeee* Pumbaa has been one of my favorite characters since the movie came out...he holds a special place in my heart. :)

Thank you so so much Charlotte! You are an absolute sweetheart!

And I WILL find a way to repay all of the lovely people who have zapped me...mark my words...so watch out...:suspect:

:D

Congrats on the zaps! They are wonderful! :) You deserve it and that lion king pin is neat, I had never seen that before! WTG Charlotte :)

Back