• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the lovely Laura_uk!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the lovely Laura_uk!

IadoreWDW

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Oh my goodness I am so overwhelmed by the lovely Laura! She took the time and effort to put me together a wee pick-me-up and it was a wonderful surprise as I have been feeling sooooo low lately.

It must have arrived last Thursday when my stupid postman decided to put our parcels in our BROKEN garage. He somehow managed to get the door open and get it shut again. Which made it jam. Again. It has been broken for awhile and wouldn't budge. At all. :/
well today the wee men came to fix it and we got our parcels! (There were 4 sitting there!)

she had sent me a cuddly tiger (I LOVE tigers!), 2 galaxy choc parcels, a wonderful Tiana pin and some inspiring notes :) <3

I can't believe how kind you've been! The tiger is all cosy in my bed, the choc is gone (heehee), the notes are in my purse as a reminder and the beautiful Tiana pin is on my work lanyard :)

I will post pics when I have phone memory free!

Thank you so much Laura. :) *biggest hugs ever*

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx

Back