• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! zapped by the sweet dalmara.

ZAPPED! zapped by the sweet dalmara.

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Can't post pic... but it is pd29256... an amazing bowling pin

Got this awesome zap from Dalmara. THANK YOU SO MUCH. As soon as I get my new shadow boxes up it will have a forever home.

:lol: I wondered what it had to do with bowling, but hey, that is a cool pin too, thought I was just missing something! :facepalm: I am a dork!

Sorry you are right as usual... pd25296... see told you I was on my phone.. ugh!!! Plus you still owe me an address please.

Dalamara is supersweet! Yes...my new word...but she always has a kind word or gesture to share. Great zap...even with the wrong number! Lol. Couldn't have happened to a nicer trader.

Back