• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by theretronerd!

ZAPPED! Zapped by theretronerd!

lynn99

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
A belated thank you to theretronerd (Anthony) for all the extras in the box he sent! I'm overwhelmed! (I haven't been able to get pictures uploaded until now!)

We traded for one pin (The Incredible BT). First, I opened one end of the box, and thought, thats odd packaging....then discovered everything was wrapped in this cool reusable bag (I am a bag of all types collector, and use these all the time! And its my fave Frozen princess Anna!). Said bag is now holding my outgoing pin packages for tomorrow (including an outgoing zap :) )

Then out comes Russell! And Dory! And finally the BT (one of my favorite scenes from the movie).

Its been a rough week - we had to put one of our dogs to sleep Wednesday – we knew it was coming in the next few weeks/months, but she took a sudden bad turn (the lymphomas in her neck started interfering with her breathing). Doubly hard since we also lost our oldest dog just a few months ago (kidney failure at 12yo).

So thank you so much for the unexpected zaps, it was a bright spot in a hard week.

lol, I sat there for a few minutes with elsa in one hand and anna in the other.

glad I made the right choice. Thank you for the trade and the extras.

I feel you on the dogs. I lost one last year.

So very sorry about your pups...I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts! :hug: Thanks for helping with my four legged child here when I/she needed it! :hug:

It seems like there is a little bit of magic that brings these little rays of sunshine like this in our rough spells!!! :wiggle: Kudos to Anthony for such a heartfelt and kind zap! :bigthumb: And congratulations to you on all the incredible new pins...and bag! :D

Ahh hugs to you! Loosing a fur baby is just plain awful!! On the happy side, congrats on your beautiful zap!! Anthony you do terrific zaps!!! :hug: all around!!

Back