• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by tiggermickey!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by tiggermickey!!!

abby315

WinnieThePooh Lover
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yesterday during school I got a text from my mom telling me that I got a very cute package in the mail. I was expecting some pins that I've bought or traded for but I was NOT expecting this!!

SAHCUTE.jpg

Hmm, what could Agent P be hiding?

ZZAAAPS.jpg

THESE PIIINS!!

Thank you sooo much Tiggermickey!! It was a 'welcome to DPF' zap and I couldn't feel more welcomed! The Pooh pin is going right into my collection and staying there and now I have another much-needed trader! :D

Thank you!

i recently got zapped by tiggermickey too. the package was... an adventure to open, wasn't it ^^ curses upon whoever introduced tiggermickey to metal vent tape

Back