• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped By TiggerMickey!!

ZAPPED! Zapped By TiggerMickey!!

BabyDawn

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I want to thank the great TiggerMickey for my first Zap package. I loved the princess shoes. They are so cute. Now just 2 more to find. I was so happy to get the package. It was ducked taped very well. I was trying so hard not to cut myself. They were wrapped very good. I was like WOW so this is what she is known for. It felt great like a kid on Christmas morning, but instead I was screaming out ohhhhhh wooooo hoooooo I got Zapped! It made my day. Thank you! I got 90876, 90880. Amy

Hi Amy,
so glad you got them and you opened them safely,I sent you a trade proposal through a private message here.

judy

Back