• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped, RAK'ed or something

ZAPPED! Zapped, RAK'ed or something

Molly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Sooooo my son is dating a girl that works for Pixar. Last night they took me to see Monsters University and she (the date) proceeded to give me the two Pixar Studios Store AND the Disney Store pin for the Oozma Kappa (the best frat on campus) OK pin! Not sure this qualifies as a zap or rak or just a super kewl gift but I am super stoked to have such great pins, from a movie that I LOVED!

pin96624

pin96625

pin96516

I think she knows he's a mama's boy and wants to buy my affections lol. Since I am staying with him while he's sick (yes still sick guhhh) it was probably seen as an opportunity to suck up! She is a VERY educated, sweet and beautiful lady with all kinds of amaaahhhhzing Pixar stories. It was a good time for sure but from the outside I see taking your mom on a movie date with a girl a bit ummm no lol.

Thanks for the love y'all!

Back