• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped twice!!!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped twice!!!!!

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Looky looky!

I was zapped twice with two totally awesome pins from Roche01!!!!!

They had a game going and then out of the blue they let me know they wanted me to pick a number, as they wanted to zap me!!!!

A few days later, they asked me to pick another one!!!!

OMG! These pins are so cool and I feel so humbled and blessed that they were even thinking of me. I've been hit & miss with everything going on in my life right now, just like everyone else I imagine, so to be thought of was very special indeed!!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Darlene and Nena!!!!

Vicki aka huertajv

It was our game and we were asked to pick the recipients but the zap was not from us on this one. The zapper asked to be kept anonymous. There have been 3 people total that have been zapping spots anonymously in my games lately.

We chose you because you have always been supportive and helpful on this site and we felt you should be rewarded whether you were here lately or not. Congratulations to you! You deserve this and much more!

We chose you because you have always been supportive and helpful on this site and we felt you should be rewarded whether you were here lately or not. Congratulations to you! You deserve this and much more!
You chose ... wisely. :bigthumb:

Look at ol' Hattie! He rocks! Congrats, Vicki!!! Well deserved.

OMG! I thank you so much!!!

To the person who wanted to remain anonymous, I thank you! You know what they say, what goes around comes around!!! :)

this is is a special treat and I thank everyone who was involved!!!

Vicki

Rocke01 is awesome. And way to go, mystery zapper!! I was once zapped a spot in one of Rocke01's games (great games), and I was super excited and thankful, so I know the feeling!! It's a great thing all around!! Congrats!!

Back